What are the different ways to manage market volatility. There are three ways to reduce risk : firstly, you can reduce risk by diversification. As the saying goes, do not put all your eggs in one basket.
Market volatility with changes.
* The second way to reduce your risk is by increasing the tenure.
– Eg. If you looked at the sensex from inception and calculated the returns on a rolling basis, there was about 35% chance of losing money for a 1 year basis.
* However, if you increase the tenure, to 5 years, you would have lost only about 9% of the times.
* Finally, you can reduce risk by spreading out your investments. You can do this by systematic investing.
* So, if you logically put these two statistics together, if you invested in the systematic mode with a 3 year perspective, the chances of losing money is very very low.
* That is why we believe that disciplined investing in equities with a long term perspective is a recipe for great returns.
Talk to our certified “Senior financial planning advisors and wealth managers”.
Call us +91 98453 99780
We do encourage to use online technologies.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Righthorizon…
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Right_Horizons
Email : email@example.com
Whatsapp : +91 9148096684