– For most parents giving your child a good education is a priority.
– You need to have an estimate of the possible requirement.
– It is good to start early, you van look at approximate cost and inflation.
– If you plan for a course like Medical, the amount is much higher.
– Look at how much you need after inflation. Start investing if its higher inflation.
– Use a combination of products and Invest. Eg, Long term risk reduces as you come closer to the end date.
Not sure how to save for your child’s higher education? Anil Rego, Founder and CEO of Right Horizons Financial Services, talks about how you can plan for your child’s higher education.
Follow us on:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Righthorizon…
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Right_Horizons
Whatsapp : +91 91480 96684
Call: +91 98453 99780